This is a complete inverter circuit project which features automatic mains switching, automatic charging when mains is present, and automatically starts inverter when mains is off.
Get the full size inverter circuit diagram pdf from HERE.
As this project is fairly long and time consuming, so we’ve divided it part by part, find out the steps below.
Steps of Inverter circuit project
Square wave inverters are sufficient to run mobile chargers, CFLs or LED lights. However if you’re planning to run inductive loads like a Fan or AC motor, then choose the SG3524 based PWM oscillator or the simple modified sine wave inverter.
Below the steps to make the complete inverter project.
- CD4047 based oscillator section
- Inverter power stage with MOSFET
- Assembling the parts and different section
- Optional, convert it to sine wave inverter
- Battery low voltage cut of circuit, if you need
- Optional, an automatic changeover circuit
Also have a look at this simple yet powerful 250 watt inverter project.
Comments on this article before 07-12-2011, here jump to recent comments.