This PWM inverter circuit can be build within rupees 180(mosfet version) and rupees 350(triansistor version), price esteemed for only circuit, except transformer and battery, cabinet etc…
The triansistor power section is as pictrure as the one posted, made by 6 nos of 2N3055 triansistor, both T1 and T2 are to be made identical, and if you want mosfet, then use P55NF06 mosfet, having 3 mosfet parallel, with each one having a resistor of 22 ohm in series to the Gate pin to the T1 or T2 base point.
The transformer is costly, better build it yourself or by any local transformer repair shop by an old 750VA~1KVA stabilizer transformer. The primary wire guage is 13 swg, and secondary is 23 or 22 swg.
PWM inverter circuit diagram Parts list
- I.C SG3524 x1 15/-
- total 12 pcs resistor 6/-
- total 4 pcs capacitor 4/-
- Diode BWY51(can use IN4007 also) x1 2/-
- 1mH inductor 3/-
TOTAL WITHOUT POWER SECTION 30/-
- MOSFET: 6pc P55NF06 with heatsink 150/- +board = 180/- ~200/- (appx 4USD)
- Transistor: 12pc 2N3055(good quality costly one) with heatsink 320/- +board= 350/-~370/- (appx 7.5 USD)